The validity of the passport must be at least 18 months (1.5 years) from the date of visa issue.
The passport must have a minimum of 4 pages (2 consecutive pages) for pasting the visa and entry and exit stamps. If there are not enough blank pages, you may need to order more pages from your national passport service, or get a new passport.
To receive an official visa invitation, please send us the following documents:
- Scanned copy of your passports (main page).
- Scanned copy of your last Russian visa (if any).
- Signed consent for personal data processing.
- Your digital passport-style photos (jpeg or PDF).
- Application form for a visa to enter the Russian Federation with all fields filled in.
- Completed and signed consent to the processing of personal data.
- Scanned copy of the main page of the passport.
Issuing an invitation usually takes from 25 to 45 days, depending on the country of departure.
When you receive an invitation letter you need to print it before contacting the Visa Application Center or the Consulate of the Russian Federation. Contact the visa center or the Embassy/Consulate of the Russian Federation in your country, in the city you specified in the application form, and apply for a visa. The visa application must be lodged in the country where you currently reside. This does not have to be your country of origin, but can be any country in which you are living/ working/ studying. You cannot be a ‘Visitor’ in that country.
Issuing a visa usually takes 14 days.
Having received a passport with a visa, be sure to check that all the information in the visa is correct. If you find a mistake, please immediately contact the employee of the Visa Application Center or the Consulate of the Russian Federation where you received your visa.