1. November 15, 2023 - March 1, 2024 - International applicants
2. June 15, 2024 - July 20, 2024 - International applicants
3. June 20, 2024 - July 20, 2024 - Russian nationals, foreign citizens who have a right to be admitted to state-funded places
Dear applicants, please submit all the documents in one PDF file and ensure that the subject line of your email contains your surname. Please ensure attached are scanned copies of documents, not photographs.
- A program application form (download here)
- 1passport-size photo 3x4 cm (personal photographs, selfies, etc. are not accepted)
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- A scan of a national ID (passport) containing name and photo + a notarized Russian translation* of an ID (passport)
- A scan of a diploma and an academic transcript + a notarized Russian translation and a legalized copy of all and each education document. Please check if your documents require legalization: check here - Specific legalization procedure depending on the country where education documents have been issued). Please note, high school diplomas are not required.
- A short personal statement/motivation letter (max.1 page)
- 1-2 reference letters written in English and submitted by referees themselves (please see clarification below)**
- A scan of an official English language test report or certificate (check here for more information);
- An abstract of an undergraduate thesis or any other research project. The abstract should be submitted in PDF format and should not exceed 3 pages. The abstract should provide a clear and brief description of the project, results and conclusions, its goals/objectives, research materials and methods.
- A signed consent form for personal data processing
Candidates must submit their application pack to the Admissions Office at email@example.com by 16:00 pm, March 1, 2024 UTC+3.
*Please note, documents that require a translation must be translated directly in its entirety. All signatures, marks, dashes, stamps and seals must be translated as well.
**When completing the program application form you will be asked to provide the details of your referees, including their email addresses. References are submitted by the referees via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Institutional email addresses are preferred. The Admissions Office is not able to:
- accept references sent by email from the applicant;
- use references from any previous application;
- send reminders to referees or contact them.
Please note your application will not be considered unless:
- at least one reference has been received;
- translated and legalized education/identification documents are enclosed.
If the abovementioned documents are not received by the deadline or the requirements are not fulfilled, an application will be withdrawn.
Legalization of documents:
According to the legislation of the Russian Federation, the documents issued in another country could only be accepted by the Russian bodies and organizations with legalization. No legalization of documents is required if the country of issue and the Russian Federation have executed a treaty on legalisation. In this case simply submit a certified Russian translation of the documents. Please refer to Legalisation and Recognition page for more information or contact the curator of the program for clarification at email@example.com.